Classpath and Kaffe

Tim Wilkinson tim at transvirtual.com
Tue Jul 13 18:56:28 PDT 1999

Just to keep you informed, we just signed a customer who wants RMI
implemented so we'll be spending some time on the RMI implementaiton
pretty soon to bring NinjaRMI upto the Sun spec. (at least that in the 1.1
at anyrate).

Also, has anyone got a legal opinion of using the 1.2 spec form Sun to
write an independent implementation of the 1.2 additions?  I've just
ordered the latest spec book from A&W and I'll see what that says but I
believe it's legally scary.

Cheers
Tim