[kaffe announce] new www.kaffe.org site and call for volunteers

Kiyo Inaba inaba at src.ricoh.co.jp
Tue Mar 2 03:17:40 PST 1999

>The Kaffe Core Team would like to point you at the new www.kaffe.org site.
>This new site will serve as a resource for Kaffe users and developers.

Oh, it has so many useful informations!

And, at one point, I was embarrassed (is this proper term?)
when I read 'Porting Kaffe' page... There are no problem to
make a pointer to the 'sysdepCallMethod' page, but the
intention why I posted this reference to this ML sometime
ago is, if I do so I can get feedback (especially in
description itself) from other members, and I release
modified version as 'final'.

# Comments are ALWAYS welcome :-)

By the way, I may forget to post I made another memo
describing how trampoline work, and you can read it
at
	http://www2.biglobe.ne.jp/~inaba/trampolines.html

Again, comments and suggestion for modification please.

Kiyo
P.S. BTW, since I will be out of town next week, I
     can not modify these docs soon.