Problem with NetBSD-1.3.3 making snap

Kiyo Inaba inaba at src.ricoh.co.jp
Thu Mar 4 10:07:50 PST 1999

>> Since you are talking 'any make program', does it include old
>> make program like one on ultrix v4.2?
>Yep.  Of course, I'm talking about the Makefile part of the package,
>not about any limitation of Kaffe itself for such a platform :-)

Of course :-)
When I have finished to fix bugs in m68k port, I'll be back to
mips port. I'd like to have done that by JavaOne.

>> I can help to test it with vanilla SunOS's or ultrix's.
>That'd be great, if you have enough spare CPU cycles :-)

Well, I may not have 'spare CPU cycles'. Only I have are 'spare
CPUs' :-) What I am really thinking is to make some spare
machine dedicated to regression test, and make it run automatically
everyday. Still, I can not find SunOS 4.1.3, and I can not track
the bug found long time ago.

Kiyo