kaffeh incompatibility for cross environment

Kiyo Inaba inaba at src.ricoh.co.jp
Thu Mar 4 17:55:03 PST 1999

I have no idea for the time being how to fix this problem, but
anyway, I report this...

When I use cross compilation, error occurs as below.

/usr/bin/kaffeh -classpath ../../kaffe-snap/libraries/javalib/Klasses.jar -o java_lang_Throwable.h java/lang/Throwable
Bad magic 7554db56 in class

Oh! I installed Sun's java (/usr/bin/kaffeh comes from this) on
this machine... Since the easiest way (and the only way I can hit
upon) is first install self kaffe, whenever I need cross dev
environment.

Godmar, could you please add some warning in cross dev section
of kaffe home page.

Kiyo