Kaffe code optimisation

Tim Wilkinson tim at transvirtual.com
Fri Sep 10 10:23:33 PDT 1999

Hi,

You might want to start from the new JIT3 in the CVS tree - it does better
instruction selection (and register allocation come to that) than the
older JIT.  Mind you, currently I've not checked in the SPARC port of JIT3
(because my SPARC machine is broken right now) but I can check this in
'untested' so you could use it as a starting point.

Regards
Tim