Problem during Installation

Valentin Valchev v_valchev at prosyst.bg
Sat Apr 21 00:02:04 PDT 2001

This is a verry strange problem I encountered when tried to compile bash for qnx.
A firend of mine used:
    ./configure --host=
And this worked!??!?

ProSyst Bulgaria Ltd.            Valentin Valchev
44 D. Hadjikocev Street          Project Manager
Sofia 1407, Bulgaria             Dept: mBedded Server/Broadband
http://www.prosyst.com/          Phone: +359 02 (9631394) 223
Leading Software Technology for Open Service Gateways