Kaffe under Win32

Valentin Pavlov v_valchev at prosyst.bg
Tue Jan 23 07:12:00 PST 2001

Hello!
I'm verry interested with the work you've done
Can you send me the pathes or the sources.
Or URL for download
I've previously tried to compile kaffe with
VC but i couldn't  and my build with cygwin is
not verry stable and there is no awt support.

Sincerely

ProSyst Bulgaria                 Valentin Pavlov
44 D. Hadjikocev Street          Team Leader/Programmer
Sofia 1407, Bulgaria             Dept: mBedded Server
http://www.prosyst.bg/           Phone: +359 02 (9631394) 223
Leading Software Technology for Open Service Gateways