[kaffe] problems with jikes 1.16 and kaffe

Valentin Valchev v_valchev at prosyst.bg
Tue Jul 16 06:24:52 PDT 2002

I thinkg jikes 1.16 is the first one with support for jdk 1.4 assert statements
This could be the possible problem since this will increase class version number
(bytecode specification)

Maybe klasses.jar should be compiled with -target option supplied to jikes compiler.
ProSyst Bulgaria Ltd.            Valentin Valchev
48 Vladajska Str.                Project Manager
Sofia 1606, Bulgaria             Dept: mBedded Server/Broadband
http://www.prosyst.com/          Phone: +359 (2) 9523581-107
Leading Software Technology for Open Service Gateways