Integrating Classpath with Kaffe (Was: [kaffe] Request for Donation: New server/co-lo needed for Kaffe.org)

Mark Wielaard mark at klomp.org
Tue Jul 16 15:22:25 PDT 2002

Hi,

I am CC/forwarding this to the GNU Classpath mailinglist.

If anyone wants to work on this please let us know. I am also very
interested in this, but there is just so much time to do all the
interesting things that need to be done in GNU java land (merging of
Classpath/gcj is a big task for example, see
http://gcc.gnu.org/java/libgcj-classpath-compare.html.)

It would be a good opportunity to update the Classpath VMIntegration
guide which would benefit other VM creators. I will see if I can make
some time (no promises) to look into updating it while looking at how
the core classes of the Kaffe library hook into the Kaffe VM. Is there
any documentation on how Kaffe does that?

Cheers,

Mark