[kaffe] Porting Kaffe to PS2

Dylan Schell dylans at xs4all.nl
Sat Jun 15 12:54:53 PDT 2002

Sorry if this was a bit unclear, what I really wanted to know:
Does JIT3 make the assumption that 64 float is implementable on the
CPU, does it have a fallback for cases (like mine) where 64 bit floats
are not available. Or should I be tweaking the mips/jit3-iconv* to
generate soft float library calls? (This would mean a very ugly patch
that would only be useful on platforms where no FPU emulator is present)