[kaffe] Funny date formats from ant

Jaco Greeff kaffe at puxedo.org
Tue Jul 15 22:45:01 PDT 2003

Hi,

I've been successfully (at least for my build scripts) running ant 1.5.3
with Kaffe. I have found a small cosmetic discrepancy in displaying the
final elapsed build time. What I've done is to liberally copy the
offending code from ant (attached as test.java) to provide you with a
test case. Basically this is the outputs from both Sun JDK and Kaffe:

[jaco at grumpy jaco]$ javac test/test.java
[jaco at grumpy jaco]$ java test/test
Total time: 7 minutes 36 seconds (456789)
[jaco at grumpy jaco]$ /usr/local/kaffe/bin/kaffe test/test
Total time: {0,number} minutes {1,number} seconds (456789)
[jaco at grumpy jaco]$

Greetings,
Jaco