[kaffe] kaffe for uclinux: eprintf not defined

Andrea Scian andrea.scian at katamail.com
Wed Jul 16 08:57:01 PDT 2003

thanks for your answer... in fact I see that inside Kaffe there's non usage of "__eprintf", but it is used in one include of my m68k toolchain in a macro for defining "assert" (in assert.h)
I will change that include (or at least find a way to make "assert" references just "printf") without change configure.in...

thanks again!