[kaffe] kaffe for uclinux: eprintf not defined

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Fri Jul 18 08:18:02 PDT 2003

Andrea Scian wrote:
> thanks for your answer... in fact I see that inside Kaffe there's non usage of "__eprintf", but it is used in one include of my m68k toolchain in a macro for defining "assert" (in assert.h)
> I will change that include (or at least find a way to make "assert" references just "printf") without change configure.in...

I don't think that's the best way to proceed. See
http://lists.parisc-linux.org/hypermail/parisc-linux/2607.html
http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/libtool/2001-09/msg00035.html
http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/200009/msg00191.html

I assume either some -Iincludepath line is wrong and thus you get gcc's
assert instead of the one from the C library, or you need to link
against libgcc on uclinux. Check the uclinux mailing lists ;)