[kaffe] OpenBSD failing and debug info

WhiteGandalf zuse at libero.it
Fri Jun 20 02:25:01 PDT 2003

Hello,

as suggested I cleaned all of the old kaffe soruce dir and the kaffe
install dir. I rceonfigured with the interpreter engine and the debugger
information.

It still core dumps.

So I launched it with the debugging active, I get:
Starting program: /usr/local/kaffe/jre/bin/kaffe-bin Loops.java

0x9c866ac in memcpy ()

the backtrace (bt) shows
(gdb) bt
#0  0x9c866ac in memcpy ()
#1  0x88ab82c in jthread_create ()
#2  0x8881ec3 in createThread ()
#3  0x8882587 in createDaemon ()
#4  0x8858f3f in gcEnable ()
#5  0x8830dff in initialiseKaffe ()
#6  0x8861a9f in JNI_CreateJavaVM ()
#7  0x10eeb in main ()
#8  0x10b67 in ___start ()

I'm not sure here, but I know that memcopy works on OpenBSD but it needs
some care since AFAIK it is a bit more protected.

Any ideas? Is there something I can try or should I switch to cvs? (
currently I am using 1.1.0 as suggested).

-riccardo