[kaffe] Warning: Unrecognized version number 47/0 in classfile.

???_KETI mozzalt at keti.re.kr
Sun Jun 29 18:43:01 PDT 2003

> Hi folks,
>
> what version of jikes are compatible with kaffe-1.0.7? I am currently
> using 1.18, which leads to (tons of) the aforementioned warning at kaffe
> startup. I also tried 'jikes -target 1.1', but that doesn't help.
> How was 1.0.7's Klasses.jar built in the first place?

Hi...
The warning message is same with my case.
Fisrt, refer http://www.kaffe.org/pipermail/kaffe/2003-June/042807.html of
kaffe mailing list.
When you use the latest kaffe( kaffe-1.1.0), thist warning will not be.
Aosl If you correct source code,  check out waring message in
kaffe/kaffevm/readClass.c .
Added 'macro' and 'if-sentence' to readClass() in kaffe/kaffevm/readClass.c.
It didn't print warning message any more.
I hope it is helpful to you.