[kaffe] request for docs

ranjesh gandhi ranjesh_david at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 11 20:33:01 PST 2003

Hi all,
       I am a newbie to the Kaffe VM . I am trying to
read and understand the source. I just need some
information from the experienced developers to get
started.

1. Is there any documentation on how the Kaffe VM is
designed with the overall picture of what goes where ?
If so can someone send me a link ?

2. Are there any specific documentation on VMs in
general which will help me understand the kaffe code
better ? (including online documentation/ online books
/ or books worth reading)

Thanks for your help !

Ranjesh