status update(Was: Re: [kaffe] Re: 1.1.0 wishlist)

Kiyo Inaba inaba at src.ricoh.co.jp
Thu May 15 18:09:01 PDT 2003

Dalibor Topic wrote:
> +   any platform specific fixes
>
> kiyo has got some fixes for m68k pending
> http://www.kaffe.org/pipermail/kaffe/2003-May/029370.html , AFAIK. What's the
> status there?

I have not checked recently, but I will check again next week with
JIT3 patch posted by Tony. If someone else has chance to check
latest with m68k-linux it is very welcome.

By the way, you mentioned this as one mod, but this pending mod
includes three different issue.
1) ssize_t and size_t issue. Once Tim posted simple fix for this
   (http://www.kaffe.org/pipermail/kaffe/2003-May/029364.html) but
   this fix use size_t on a environment which has ssize_t capability.
2) getifaddrs.c issue. Some old linux box can not use it as released.
3) Optimization issue.

Kiyo
P.S. I don't forget to write FAQ.cross-compiling...