[kaffe] Re: Where to stay in Saarbruecken

Chris Gray chris at kiffer.eunet.be
Sun Oct 12 11:12:01 PDT 2003

On Wednesday 08 October 2003 17:59, Dalibor Topic wrote:

> In any case, if you're coming down, send me a private e-mail, and I'll
> send you my contact details, so you can get in touch with me on my
> mobile, etc. And in any case, we should all meet on monday evening for a
> couple of drinks ;)

Dalibor,

if you're organising a meal on Tuesday evening then count me in.  Same goes
for drinks tommorow (Monday) - send me an SMS on the number below. (I'll be
leaving home sometime around noon, so email won't reach me after then).

--
Chris Gray                                /k/ Embedded Java Solutions
Embedded & Mobile Java, OSGi              http://www.kiffer.be/k/