[kaffe] kaffe 1.1.3 on Darwin 6.8 fails

Michael Franz developer.franz at verizon.net
Sun Apr 18 20:12:02 PDT 2004

Ric,

Kaffe on Darwin/OS X has never worked as long as I have been trying to
use it.  The fact that it compiles is good, but there is something
wrong with the resulting VM.  I have spent some time trying to get it
working, but my time is limited.  I have not made much progress.  I
think it is either the threading or the memory management.  I would
very much like to see it working again!

Michael