[kaffe] Using Kaffe with remote debugging via Eclipse

Derek Davies ddavies at ddavies.net
Wed Aug 18 12:54:30 PDT 2004

Ah, yes, now it comes back to me -- JVMDI is the lowest level part of
JPDA.

I'll try to dig that stuff out of it's tomb.  Please ping me in a
couple of days in case I forget.  I may have to send you a big tarball
though and you may have to figure out how to get the diffs from that
yourself.  If I don't have to fight with CVS too much I'll make diffs
for you though.

Derek