[kaffe] DateFormatTest regression

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Tue Mar 2 08:28:03 PST 2004

Salut Gwenole,

Gwenole Beauchesne wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Now that we switched month to March, the DateFormatTest now fails:
>
> [gb at no regression]$ $JAVA DateFormatTest
> Same time zone
> Dates don't match? Tue Mar 02 17:12:12 GMT+01:00 2004 != Tue Mar 02
> 18:12:12 GMT+01:00 2004
> Different time zone

Yep, I;m getting that one too. I thought I made some mistake in the
verifier code merge, and went back for quite a while, but the error kept
reoccuring. I think the 'March did it!' assertion is true. Phew, so it
wasn't me after all :)

I'll see if there are fixes in GNU Classpath, I haven't resynced for a week.