[kaffe] Re: ARM: unable to load .class files - Help required

Quaritsch Markus quam at qwws.net
Thu Oct 21 02:32:55 PDT 2004

On Thursday 21 October 2004 10:53, Thomas Winkler wrote:

> Markus is currently working on a bug report. He'll crosspost it here.

I wanted to avoid crossposting to many lists and since it is not directly
related to kaffe i just post the link to the entry of our bugreport in the
archive:

maybe someone else can try out our patch.

bye,
quam
--
|  .''`. | Quaritsch Markus   quam at qwws.net   Student of Telematics |
| : :' : |                                         TU-Graz, Austria |