[kaffe] Does Kaffe's JIT support ARM?

Kevin D. Kissell kevink at mips.com
Thu Oct 27 02:48:58 PDT 2005

A better question might be whether Kaffe's JIT supports
any architecture other than x86.  I had it 98% working
for MIPS under Linux a couple of years ago, failing only
a handfull of tests and working well enought to run
the embedded caffeinemark (with very good results,
I might add), but subsequent enhancements and fixes
to Kaffe broke it completely, and I gave up on it.
I've heard that the story is pretty much the same
for other RISC-like architectures.  Does *anyone*
have it working on a non-x86?  PPC maybe?

		Regards,

		Kevin K.