[kaffe] Awt - missing paint invocation

Gianluca Moro giangiammy at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 29 05:24:57 PDT 2005

Hi all,

I'm testing a simple program with kaffe-1.1.5:
it draws some lines, and on PC it works correctly:
on my porting on MIPS machine, it do not show
anything: from what I have seen, the function
paint is not called: does anyone have an idea
where to check to verify why the function paint
is not called? (even if I add a label it is not
shown: it seems that everything in the frame is
not shown!)

Follows my test code:

thanks
giammy