[kaffe] Anyone working on ARM VFP + EABI support ?

Ronald Sloot Ronald.Sloot at arm.com
Fri Jul 6 02:17:44 PDT 2007

Hi Kiyo,

At the moment we are trying to first pass all the jitBasic test cases.
We updated the jit-arm.def to emit VFP instructions instead of VPA and
made some other temporary changes related to EABI. We've not passed all
jitBasic test cases yet. Will keep you posted. Note: we use gcc 4.1.1,
kernel 2.6.17. At the moment Kaffe only emits FPA instructions instead
of VFP. I assume your target uses FPA ?

Ronald

--
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.