[kaffe] kaffe compilation under cygwin

Yavor Georgiev yavor.g.georgiev at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 00:02:01 PDT 2007

Hi Dalibor,

Thanks a lot for the help. Adding flags for building static libraries
did the job.
 Btw I am compiling GNU Classpath library using latest version of
jikes, or at least this what the configure script chose to use :).
There were no compilation problems, but after I ran "make check", I
got a tremendous rate of succeeded tests 5 of 150. So I guess I will
have to take your patches from the CVS.

--

Best regards,
 yavor                            mailto:yavor.g.georgiev at gmail.com